1. What you can monitor?
Your blood pressure (systolic and diastolic) and pulse rate. Which helps you detect if any hypertension and arrhythmia. By collecting these info you can commucitate with your doctors on how to deal with at anytime without going to the hospital.
2. What is the best time of day for testing?
Morning time or any time you feel relaxed and stress free.
3. How to tell if the monitor is accurate?
All of the blood pressure monitors are relatively accurate. Because blood pressure readings are constantly changing (depending on what you’ve eaten, how long you’ve rested, time of day, etc.), the key to understanding your blood pressure is to take regular daily readings. Take the monitor to the doctors and compare the numbers.
- High Accuracy: Get quick and accurate reading with Blood Pressure Monitor’s advanced oscillometric measuring system.
- Simply Click: "Start/Stop button on the BP Monitor to quickly take a reading within 30 seconds. The large black light and clear display make it easy to read in low light.
- Adjustable Arm Cuff: The soft cuff has a circumference of 8.6–16.5 in / 22–42 cm and can be conveniently adjusted to comfortably fit users of different sizes.
- Enhanced Memory: The Blood Pressure Monitor supports up to 2 users and can store up to 500 measurement results for each person.
- Package Contents: 1 x Blood Pressure Monitor, 1 x cuff, 1 x simple beam pocket, 4 x AAA battery, 1 x USB TYPE-C cable and 1 x user manual.